Thursday, December 3, 2020

2020 or "How I learned to lean into my art in this dumpster fire of a year"

In my previous post (from over a year ago, holy crap, sorry) I was working on my Amanda painting. Well, I f'ed with it because the coloring was off. It *just wasn't right* and it still sits after 5 adjustments, waiting for another round or for me to start over because it isn't ready until I say it is, dammit.

Meanwhile as I mumbled and swore under and over my breathe working on that, I decided to just tool around and work on some side projects. 

Here's a taste of what I've been up to in various stages throughout the year. A bit O this, a bit O that; mini 3in x 3in canvas to 36in x 24in canvas and in between.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for commenting, you will receive a hug shortly for your participation